In the simplest sense, Cordeos is a regional IT outsourcing company in Singapore and Tokyo Japan. Our highly experienced in-house technical team provides enterprise quality IT consulting, design, procurement and support for systems across Asia.
- but LIFE is rarely simple.
Cordeos brings together a complete scope of IT systems under one centralized design, management and implementation group. Cordeos is a unified team of experienced experts in server/PC hardware, server/PC operating systems, Enterprise communications, VoIP telephony, Enterprise software development, Database systems, network cabling, network infrastructure equipment, network management and security...
...all working together to design, create and build some of the world's most advanced IT systems.
Cordeos provides end-to-end coverage of enterprise IT projects, handled efficiently and seamlessly by Cordeos' unified group of experienced, skilled and visionary IT experts.
The Cordeos team was founded on the idea of doing things differently - taking a new approach to IT consulting, design and outsourcing. Our mission is to reverse the troubling profits-based trend in IT outsourcing companies and instead provide services which are entirely geared to our customer's best interest. Our vision really is that simple - providing IT services which are 100% based only on our customer's best interest.
Cordeos first began as a regional IT consulting firm in Tokyo, Japan under the name "ComSourceOne" in 2001. Founded by IT experts originating from IBM Consulting, Samsung and Japan's NTT Data, the new venture enjoyed both business and personal successes as the firm grew and more clients came to appreciate the new approach to IT services. The company name was changed in 2006 to Cordeos Corp. as part of a general rebranding and standardization of offices around the Asia Pacific region.
Cordeos provides IT services in 9 countries throughout Asia and works hard to help a wide range of clients succeed in the Finance, Advertising, Manufacturing, Hospitality, and Energy industries.
Cordeos takes security seriously. Very seriously.
Every aspect of Cordeos IT services and operations are designed, planned and implemented from the ground up with security in mind - with our staff, our systems, our procedures and our fundamental philosophy. Real security is not achieved by protection measures, it is a constant improvement process through people aware, conscious and trained to view security as a fundamental, base requirement.
Cordeos makes every effort to fully secure our client systems as well as our own numerous internal systems. We extensively plan and invest in technology, systems, and platforms to keep our systems, data and access safe and secure.
Here are just some of the ways Cordeos strives everyday to provide better security for our services and clients:
- Zero cloud-based systems: all Cordeos system are on-premise, Cordeos team controlled, heavily secured internal servers and platforms with no external access.
- All Cordeos internal networks are secured by state-of-the-art firewalls, intrusion detection and protection and constant monitoring.
- Critical, sensitive systems are further secured in a second-layer secure network with strict, limited access even to our internal networks
- Our technical teams utilize a cutting-edge internal, secure password database system which is tightly secured at every level. Each team member is only able to view credentials they have been specifically assigned.
- All data storage on Cordeos systems is encrypted "at rest" and "in transit". Nothing is stored, moved, transferred or copied without the data being encrypted with secure, high-bit encryption.
- Cordeos does not employ outsourced, temp, or short-term staffing for any of our technical teams. All technical staff with access to any client systems, data or processes are full-time, career employees.
- All Cordeos technical staff are bound to extensive employment agreements and codes of conduct which includes training and awareness programs on information security, insider trading and professional conduct.
Cordeos is continually working to find better, more efficient and ways of making technology streamline business. The team at Cordeos was founded on the idea of doing things differently - taking a new approach to IT consulting, design and outsourcing. Our mission is to reverse the troubling profits-based trend in IT outsourcing companies and instead provide services which are entirely geared to our customer's best interest. Our vision really is that simple - providing IT services which are 100% based only on our customer's best interest.
Cordeos provides a wide range of IT solutions, IT outsourcing, IT support, purpose built computer systems, hardware and appliance products. As with all our services, Cordeos strives to meet the unique nature of each client, balancing business needs, budget and long term returns to find the right technology fit.
Our team of skilled hardware and software engineers are familiar with many different technologies, makers and solutions allowing them a unique perspective to evaluate the best possible solution amid a myriad of possibilities.
What makes Cordeos different from other IT oursourcing companies is attitude and our unique approach to IT as a business. Cordeos is focused on improving the IT outsourced business model. Our activities are success driven, rather than profit oriented and our entire operation has been developed to provide a better experience and higher quality of services for our clients.
By investing in a long-term relationship with Cordeos as a trusted IT partner, businesses of all sizes can reap significant benefits in cost saving and operational advantages, including:
- Medium and long term technology planning and road maps to keep your business ahead of the curve
- Clear and honest technology advice tailored with a clear understanding of your business needs and positioning
- Access to a wide variety of systems, technology and makers to accurately evaluate best options
- Open information on the true costs involved in your technology implemenations